MLGoons

Sup Goon
MLGoons

For real Goons

Latest topics

» Good Post Fragtality
8/4/2016, 00:38 by JeXeD

» Bitches/Swag/Bullshit Thread
5/19/2012, 20:51 by NahDudeFkThat

» y'all are my niggas
4/22/2012, 14:17 by Kareem

» Good Frag Modtality
2/21/2012, 15:25 by Confusion

» OT of OT
9/18/2011, 02:37 by SamRambles

» hi and bye :(
9/16/2011, 05:20 by SpartanX9

» Describe the poster above you
9/6/2011, 05:41 by Kareem

» i miss dis
6/9/2011, 05:38 by Kareem

» perma'd at em el gee
3/27/2011, 12:32 by Kareem

Shopmotion


Navigation

Affiliates

free forum
 

    Official Viscus Thread

    Share
    avatar
    StrongCat
    The CATerator
    The CATerator

    Posts : 210
    Age : 1950
    Location : New York

    Official Viscus Thread

    Post by StrongCat on 6/19/2010, 15:24

    If you ain't Viscus (or Kareem) you ain't nothin


    wsup den
    avatar
    Viscus
    Goonie
    Goonie

    Posts : 55
    Age : 28
    Location : Right here, HERP DERP

    Re: Official Viscus Thread

    Post by Viscus on 6/19/2010, 15:46

    Thread number 3 dedicated to me.

    Jesus, I'm so popular. Everyone loves me. I'm the best.

    And you're the worst.
    avatar
    JohanaLikesMLG
    F*CKING NOOB
    F*CKING NOOB

    Posts : 7

    Re: Official Viscus Thread

    Post by JohanaLikesMLG on 6/19/2010, 15:47

    I don't agree, and I find it highly offensive that you stereotype every who is not Viscus as "nothing". That's just irrational, I mean you have literally no evidence to back up that assumption. It's important to celebrate your individuality and uniqueness, and not fall prey to obsession and jealousy towards other people that you happen to look up to.

    As James F. Cooper once said, All greatness of character is dependent on individuality. The man who has no other existence than that which he partakes in common with all around him, will never have any other than an existence of mediocrity.
    avatar
    Kareem
    Bored
    Bored

    Posts : 268

    Re: Official Viscus Thread

    Post by Kareem on 6/19/2010, 15:49

    JohanaLikesMLG wrote:I don't agree, and I find it highly offensive that you stereotype every who is not Viscus as "nothing". That's just irrational, I mean you have literally no evidence to back up that assumption. It's important to celebrate your individuality and uniqueness, and not fall prey to obsession and jealousy towards other people that you happen to look up to.

    As James F. Cooper once said, All greatness of character is dependent on individuality. The man who has no other existence than that which he partakes in common with all around him, will never have any other than an existence of mediocrity.

    since ur not viscus ur nothing
    avatar
    StrongCat
    The CATerator
    The CATerator

    Posts : 210
    Age : 1950
    Location : New York

    Re: Official Viscus Thread

    Post by StrongCat on 6/19/2010, 15:50

    Viscus wrote:Thread number 3 dedicated to me.

    Jesus, I'm so popular. Everyone loves me. I'm the best.

    And you're the worst.


    DERKA DERBBBBBBBBBB
    avatar
    TheSwagMachine
    F*CKING NOOB
    F*CKING NOOB

    Posts : 27
    Age : 28

    Re: Official Viscus Thread

    Post by TheSwagMachine on 6/19/2010, 15:51

    I took a piss on my nut sack and called it jack black therefore I am somebody.

    MLGKING
    F*CKING NOOB
    F*CKING NOOB

    Posts : 18

    Re: Official Viscus Thread

    Post by MLGKING on 6/19/2010, 15:51

    JohanaLikesMLG wrote:I don't agree, and I find it highly offensive that you stereotype every who is not Viscus as "nothing". That's just irrational, I mean you have literally no evidence to back up that assumption. It's important to celebrate your individuality and uniqueness, and not fall prey to obsession and jealousy towards other people that you happen to look up to.

    As James F. Cooper once said, All greatness of character is dependent on individuality. The man who has no other existence than that which he partakes in common with all around him, will never have any other than an existence of mediocrity.
    Does anyone even exist is the question?
    This may not be reality. He may be nothing or everything depending on the perspective.
    avatar
    JohanaLikesMLG
    F*CKING NOOB
    F*CKING NOOB

    Posts : 7

    Re: Official Viscus Thread

    Post by JohanaLikesMLG on 6/19/2010, 15:52

    Kareem wrote:
    JohanaLikesMLG wrote:I don't agree, and I find it highly offensive that you stereotype every who is not Viscus as "nothing". That's just irrational, I mean you have literally no evidence to back up that assumption. It's important to celebrate your individuality and uniqueness, and not fall prey to obsession and jealousy towards other people that you happen to look up to.

    As James F. Cooper once said, All greatness of character is dependent on individuality. The man who has no other existence than that which he partakes in common with all around him, will never have any other than an existence of mediocrity.

    since ur not viscus ur nothing
    I strongly disagree, and I'd urge you to change your line of childish thinking. I mean, considering you are not Viscus, you are essentially calling yourself nothing. Do you see the contradiction in this argument? Do you really know what nothing is? Because if you were nothing, you wouldn't be typing on this forum. Because of this, I declare you and your perspective false, worthy among only the lowest of falacies.
    avatar
    TheSwagMachine
    F*CKING NOOB
    F*CKING NOOB

    Posts : 27
    Age : 28

    Re: Official Viscus Thread

    Post by TheSwagMachine on 6/19/2010, 15:55

    JohanaLikesMLG wrote:
    Kareem wrote:
    JohanaLikesMLG wrote:I don't agree, and I find it highly offensive that you stereotype every who is not Viscus as "nothing". That's just irrational, I mean you have literally no evidence to back up that assumption. It's important to celebrate your individuality and uniqueness, and not fall prey to obsession and jealousy towards other people that you happen to look up to.

    As James F. Cooper once said, All greatness of character is dependent on individuality. The man who has no other existence than that which he partakes in common with all around him, will never have any other than an existence of mediocrity.

    since ur not viscus ur nothing
    I strongly disagree, and I'd urge you to change your line of childish thinking. I mean, considering you are not Viscus, you are essentially calling yourself nothing. Do you see the contradiction in this argument? Do you really know what nothing is? Because if you were nothing, you wouldn't be typing on this forum. Because of this, I declare you and your perspective false, worthy among only the lowest of falacies.
    You, sir, are contradicting your self by contradicting him because if he is nothing you are contradicting nothing therefore you are wrong.

    MLGKING
    F*CKING NOOB
    F*CKING NOOB

    Posts : 18

    Re: Official Viscus Thread

    Post by MLGKING on 6/19/2010, 15:55

    I think, there for I am- anyonymus

    Somthin I think we all need to remember.
    avatar
    Kareem
    Bored
    Bored

    Posts : 268

    Re: Official Viscus Thread

    Post by Kareem on 6/19/2010, 15:56

    you're nothing johanalikesmlg, I am somebody look at the OP
    avatar
    JohanaLikesMLG
    F*CKING NOOB
    F*CKING NOOB

    Posts : 7

    Re: Official Viscus Thread

    Post by JohanaLikesMLG on 6/19/2010, 16:03

    Kareem wrote:you're nothing johanalikesmlg, I am somebody look at the OP
    Why, you filthy manipulator! You edited his post forcefully without his consent! The OP no longer reflects the poster's genuine opinion! People like you, going around abusing their power and taking advantage of those with less power, are why people die everyday from starvation. Continue laying in your filth of dishonest riches, you sick bastard. Justice will come your way and spit on your face soon enough. Tell me, how can you sleep at night knowing you live a mendacious life?

    As the African American civil rights activist, Martin Luther King, once said, “Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.”


    Last edited by JohanaLikesMLG on 6/19/2010, 16:09; edited 2 times in total
    avatar
    TheSwagMachine
    F*CKING NOOB
    F*CKING NOOB

    Posts : 27
    Age : 28

    Re: Official Viscus Thread

    Post by TheSwagMachine on 6/19/2010, 16:06

    Kareem wrote:you're nothing johanalikesmlg, I am somebody look at the OP
    wow that's a lot of stars under your name, is that how many it takes for tanks and FBI to come?
    avatar
    StrongCat
    The CATerator
    The CATerator

    Posts : 210
    Age : 1950
    Location : New York

    Re: Official Viscus Thread

    Post by StrongCat on 6/19/2010, 16:08

    TheSwagMachine wrote:
    Kareem wrote:you're nothing johanalikesmlg, I am somebody look at the OP
    wow that's a lot of stars under your name, is that how many it takes for tanks and FBI to come?



    With that many stars Viscus himself appears before you and tries to end a pointless argument.
    avatar
    Kareem
    Bored
    Bored

    Posts : 268

    Re: Official Viscus Thread

    Post by Kareem on 6/19/2010, 16:09

    yup yup
    avatar
    TheSwagMachine
    F*CKING NOOB
    F*CKING NOOB

    Posts : 27
    Age : 28

    Re: Official Viscus Thread

    Post by TheSwagMachine on 6/19/2010, 16:09

    StrongCat wrote:
    TheSwagMachine wrote:
    Kareem wrote:you're nothing johanalikesmlg, I am somebody look at the OP
    wow that's a lot of stars under your name, is that how many it takes for tanks and FBI to come?



    With that many stars Viscus himself appears before you and tries to end a pointless argument.
    how long do you have to run for him to stop chasing?
    avatar
    Pandemonium
    Goonie
    Goonie

    Posts : 55
    Location : Where people take me serious.

    Re: Official Viscus Thread

    Post by Pandemonium on 6/19/2010, 16:10

    There should be no use of a paragraph in this thread. Thank you Very Happy. Also Viscus is the best.
    avatar
    TheSwagMachine
    F*CKING NOOB
    F*CKING NOOB

    Posts : 27
    Age : 28

    Re: Official Viscus Thread

    Post by TheSwagMachine on 6/19/2010, 16:12

    Pandemonium wrote:There should be no use of a paragraph in this thread. Thank you Very Happy. Also Viscus is the best.
    That's what they said about the constitution and look where that got us.
    avatar
    StrongCat
    The CATerator
    The CATerator

    Posts : 210
    Age : 1950
    Location : New York

    Re: Official Viscus Thread

    Post by StrongCat on 6/19/2010, 16:12

    TheSwagMachine wrote:
    StrongCat wrote:
    TheSwagMachine wrote:
    Kareem wrote:you're nothing johanalikesmlg, I am somebody look at the OP
    wow that's a lot of stars under your name, is that how many it takes for tanks and FBI to come?



    With that many stars Viscus himself appears before you and tries to end a pointless argument.
    how long do you have to run for him to stop chasing?


    1) He will never stop.

    2) You will probably die and he will be standing over you with a witty remark in hand.
    avatar
    Kareem
    Bored
    Bored

    Posts : 268

    Re: Official Viscus Thread

    Post by Kareem on 6/19/2010, 16:16

    btw hi fragtality I know you're johana

    Sponsored content

    Re: Official Viscus Thread

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 10/23/2017, 14:05