MLGoons

Sup Goon
MLGoons

For real Goons

Latest topics

» Good Post Fragtality
8/4/2016, 00:38 by JeXeD

» Bitches/Swag/Bullshit Thread
5/19/2012, 20:51 by NahDudeFkThat

» y'all are my niggas
4/22/2012, 14:17 by Kareem

» Good Frag Modtality
2/21/2012, 15:25 by Confusion

» OT of OT
9/18/2011, 02:37 by SamRambles

» hi and bye :(
9/16/2011, 05:20 by SpartanX9

» Describe the poster above you
9/6/2011, 05:41 by Kareem

» i miss dis
6/9/2011, 05:38 by Kareem

» perma'd at em el gee
3/27/2011, 12:32 by Kareem

Shopmotion


Navigation

Affiliates

free forum
 

    STOP LOCKING MY THREADS

    Share

    MLGKING
    F*CKING NOOB
    F*CKING NOOB

    Posts : 18

    STOP LOCKING MY THREADS

    Post by MLGKING on 6/19/2010, 16:11

    NOT SURE WHER MY OLD THRED WENT BUT I THINK HE DELETED IT! FUCKING KAREEM!

    BUT THIS GUY AND STRONG KITY ARE POWER CRAZY

    WORST MODS EVER! I SHOULD MAKE MY OWN SITE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THEM AND GIVE MYSELF MOD!
    THATLL SHOW THEM!
    avatar
    FUCK
    Goonie
    Goonie

    Posts : 69

    Re: STOP LOCKING MY THREADS

    Post by FUCK on 6/19/2010, 16:12

    10/10 WOULD BUY AGAIN
    +REP
    avatar
    TheSwagMachine
    F*CKING NOOB
    F*CKING NOOB

    Posts : 27
    Age : 28

    Re: STOP LOCKING MY THREADS

    Post by TheSwagMachine on 6/19/2010, 16:13

    Ya, call it MLGooNukkas
    avatar
    StrongCat
    The CATerator
    The CATerator

    Posts : 210
    Age : 1950
    Location : New York

    Re: STOP LOCKING MY THREADS

    Post by StrongCat on 6/19/2010, 16:13

    PM a Mod if you feel you're being treated unfairly.


    Last edited by StrongCat on 6/19/2010, 16:14; edited 1 time in total

    MLGKING
    F*CKING NOOB
    F*CKING NOOB

    Posts : 18

    Re: STOP LOCKING MY THREADS

    Post by MLGKING on 6/19/2010, 16:14

    TheSwagMachine wrote:Ya, call it MLGooNukkas
    YO MAN U SEEM COOL WANT MOD 2?
    ILL GIVE IT TO LIKE 12 PEOPLE SO WE CAN ALL HAVE MOD!
    avatar
    JohanaLikesMLG
    F*CKING NOOB
    F*CKING NOOB

    Posts : 7

    Re: STOP LOCKING MY THREADS

    Post by JohanaLikesMLG on 6/19/2010, 16:14

    Considering he owns the site, I believe he has every right to look at your threads. However, silencing your voice is just another example of his manipulating self abusing his powers.

    Fuck, are you aware that your avatar strikingly resembles a man's pubic region and flaccid genitals?


    Last edited by JohanaLikesMLG on 6/19/2010, 16:15; edited 2 times in total
    avatar
    TheSwagMachine
    F*CKING NOOB
    F*CKING NOOB

    Posts : 27
    Age : 28

    Re: STOP LOCKING MY THREADS

    Post by TheSwagMachine on 6/19/2010, 16:14

    MLGKING wrote:
    TheSwagMachine wrote:Ya, call it MLGooNukkas
    YO MAN U SEEM COOL WANT MOD 2?
    ILL GIVE IT TO LIKE 12 PEOPLE SO WE CAN ALL HAVE MOD!
    k but not kareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeem tho

    MLGKING
    F*CKING NOOB
    F*CKING NOOB

    Posts : 18

    Re: STOP LOCKING MY THREADS

    Post by MLGKING on 6/19/2010, 16:15

    HAHA FUCK NO

    THAT KIDS AN ELITEST D BAG WHO LOOKS ALL MY FUN POSTS.
    ITS A VEEDO GAME FORUM, LIGHTEN UP GOON!
    avatar
    FUCK
    Goonie
    Goonie

    Posts : 69

    Re: STOP LOCKING MY THREADS

    Post by FUCK on 6/19/2010, 16:16

    JohanaLikesMLG wrote:Considering he owns the site, I believe he has every right to look at your threads. However, silencing your voice is just another example of his manipulating self abusing his powers.

    Fuck, are you aware that your avatar strikingly resembles a man's pubic region and flaccid genitals?
    FUCK MY DICK AND CONTINUALLY WATCH YOU GET FAGGIER! YO, YOU GOT DICK ON THE BRAIN, BUTTNUGGET!
    avatar
    TheSwagMachine
    F*CKING NOOB
    F*CKING NOOB

    Posts : 27
    Age : 28

    Re: STOP LOCKING MY THREADS

    Post by TheSwagMachine on 6/19/2010, 16:18

    MLGKING wrote:HAHA FUCK NO

    THAT KIDS AN ELITEST D BAG WHO LOOKS ALL MY FUN POSTS.
    ITS A VEEDO GAME FORUM, LIGHTEN UP GOON!
    that mofo live like 5 min from hear u wan' me ta poop in the top part of his toilet?
    avatar
    TheSwagMachine
    F*CKING NOOB
    F*CKING NOOB

    Posts : 27
    Age : 28

    Re: STOP LOCKING MY THREADS

    Post by TheSwagMachine on 6/19/2010, 16:19

    StrongCat wrote:PM a Mod if you feel you're being treated unfairly.
    So if you're being bullied, you're supposed to go ask the bully for help? I think you should just go tell the internet lunch lady on him.

    MLGKING
    F*CKING NOOB
    F*CKING NOOB

    Posts : 18

    Re: STOP LOCKING MY THREADS

    Post by MLGKING on 6/19/2010, 16:20

    TheSwagMachine wrote:
    MLGKING wrote:HAHA FUCK NO

    THAT KIDS AN ELITEST D BAG WHO LOOKS ALL MY FUN POSTS.
    ITS A VEEDO GAME FORUM, LIGHTEN UP GOON!
    that mofo live like 5 min from hear u wan' me ta poop in the top part of his toilet?
    we should just killl him he takes away all of our fun. I DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SERIOUS.

    GIVE some KID A littlE POWER AND THEY GO CRAZY.
    THESE FORUMS SUCK
    avatar
    TetraCleric
    The Messiah
    The Messiah

    Posts : 171

    Re: STOP LOCKING MY THREADS

    Post by TetraCleric on 6/19/2010, 16:20

    ur kind of annoying so imma lock your thread in hopes you make you more to cry more so that i can lol more while locking your threads more then i dk whats next lolz


    _________________
    avatar
    StrongCat
    The CATerator
    The CATerator

    Posts : 210
    Age : 1950
    Location : New York

    Re: STOP LOCKING MY THREADS

    Post by StrongCat on 6/19/2010, 16:20

    TheSwagMachine wrote:
    StrongCat wrote:PM a Mod if you feel you're being treated unfairly.
    So if you're being bullied, you're supposed to go ask the bully for help? I think you should just go tell the internet lunch lady on him.


    Sarcasm is 100% null on the internet.
    avatar
    Zelltre
    Underwear Extraordinaire
    Underwear Extraordinaire

    Posts : 86
    Age : 26
    Location : Uranus

    Re: STOP LOCKING MY THREADS

    Post by Zelltre on 6/19/2010, 16:24

    lol

    Sponsored content

    Re: STOP LOCKING MY THREADS

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 12/12/2017, 04:41